Thursday, August 8, 2013

Yom shishi, Preparation day

Prepare to rest. The Father has provided for us.
Isaiah 58:13-14
13 “If because of the sabbath, you turn your foot
From doing your own pleasure on My holy day,
And call the sabbath a delight, the holy day of the Lord honorable,
And honor it, desisting from your own ways,
From seeking your own pleasure
And speaking your own word,
14 Then you will take delight in the Lord,
And I will make you ride on the heights of the earth;
And I will feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father,
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”

1 comment:

  1. And I will make you ride on the heights of the earth...WOW! His promises are true if we are faithful! In a SELF absorbed world, it is SO foreign to turn off your own doings, your own thoughts and words, and simply 'rest' and study His Word. What an immense pleasure and blessing it is to be obedient. I can always feel the blessing when Sabbath is over and I have wrestled with unplugging my mind all day and have successfully focus on HIM! My whole week operates at an entirely different level! May Yah bless and keep you, Timothy!

    ReplyDelete